lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

My oral presentation

I did the oral presentation with my friend Clàudia.
The presentation was about The Royal Wedding.
This term, we didn't use power point, we made diferents pages of Glogster. We download diferents photos about the wedding and we upload diferents links on the pages.
Meanwhile we did the presentation, we had to pass the pages. But we spent five minutes or more.

In my opinion, we oral presentation was good. I looked the audience but I don't move a bit. I was quiet. When I started I was nervous but then we was relaxed.

We made a questions and the answers.

The information was correct but there are a lot of information about Royal Wedding.
The grammar, I think is correct.

This is my opinion about we oral presentation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario