jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

Is internet addiction really a problem?

Preparation:

1 – Do you agree with any of the comments? I think the same as HeyGazza.
2 – Do you disagree with any of them? Why? Yes, because I think the internet is a entertainment but we don’t a lot of time in the internet because you can a illness.
3 – How do you use the internet? The internet is not a game. You know how to use well. You make a good use.
4 – Do you think that the internet is more or less addictive than TV? Why? I think the internet is more addictive of TV only bec
ause television watching and Internet use.
5 – Do you know anyone who uses the internet a lot? No, I don’t. But I know there are some people in the world who are addictive in the internet.
6 – What can people do if they’re using the internet too much? I think these people need help from someone bigger.


WRITING.

I think the same as HeyGazza. But also I think the internet is the entertainment but we don’t a lot of time in the internet because you can an illness. The internet is not a game. You know how to use well. You make a good use. You must be careful as to what things hanging. Because as you upload, the police can see it and th
ey can to a fine.
I think the internet is more addictive of television because the television it watch and the internet you use correct or not correct.
I don’t know anyone who uses the internet a lot, but I know there are some people in the world who are addictive in the internet. But these people need help from someone bigger and someone needs a psychologist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario